This cozy, closed-toe mule features our exclusive footbed contours and durable outsoles. Adjustability ensures a perfect fit. For more colors, please visit Gemma Mule Slipper.
For other similar fits see the full collection Vionic ‘Indulge' Construction.
- Featuring the same tried and tested Orthaheel technology as our sandals, active and closed-in styles, Vionic slippers offer everyday support for at-home wear.
- Footbed is covered with 100% polyester terrycloth and terry upper/lining features an adjustable hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanically contoured arch support and deep heel cup to realign your stride and help prevent moderate to excessive pronation.
- Flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Footbed is treated with anti-bacterial, odor-resistant Ecofresh.
Shipping & Returns
With the help of Canada Post, we aim to deliver orders within 3 – 5 business days from the time of order. Please note that during our sale/promotional events, your delivery may take up to 7 – 10 business days.
Upon placing your order, you'll receive an automated confirmation email confirming receipt of your order. A subsequent email containing your tracking number will be sent once the order is dispatched.
To guarantee your purchase's safe arrival, please ensure your shipping address is complete and accurate (note that PO Box delivery addresses are not preferred). If the shipment is being delivered to your home, please ensure someone will be available to receive the delivery. If no one is present to accept the delivery, your purchase will be taken to the local post office for pick-up.
New email subscribers with free shipping code: Please enter the discount code at checkout. This code entitles you to free standard shipping but does not apply to the expedited Xpress Shipping provided by Canada Post.
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, but if you're not, don't worry: we get it. Please see full Shipping and Return instructions here to learn about our policies on Full Price, Sale and Final Sale merchandise.
Fit and Care
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.