e-Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Listed below are the Terms and Conditions for our Electronic Gift Cards.
Purchase and Redemption
- e-Gift Cards may be purchased at www.ketchshoes.ca, or via telephone by calling our Customer Care Consultants at 1-877-322-1941. Customer Care Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Pacific Time.
- e-Gift Cards may be redeemed only for future purchases of merchandise at www.ketchshoes.ca, or via telephone by calling our Customer Care Consultant at 800-832-9255. Customer Care Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Pacific Time.
- Coupons and coupon codes may not be used to purchase e-Gift Cards. However, e-Gift Cards can be used in conjunction with coupons or coupon codes for any purchases.
- No taxes are charged on the purchase of e-Gift Cards. Applicable taxes are charged when e-Gift Cards are redeemed.
- Upon redeeming your e-Gift Card, if your purchase exceeds the amount of the e-Gift Card, you will need to pay the balance.
- Any outstanding balance of the e-Gift Card shall not be refunded or exchanged for cash, except as required by law.
- e-Gift Cards are not refundable if lost or stolen.
- When redeeming e-Gift Cards, any unused balance will be available for future purchases of merchandise.
- e-Gift Cards usually arrive within 24 hours of purchase.
- e-Gift Cards may not be resold.
- e-Gift Cards purchased through any unauthorized resellers or other internet auction sites are not guaranteed by Ketch Shoes
Any refunds for returned merchandise purchased with the e-Gift Card will be applied to the e-Gift Card.
e-Gift Cards do not expire and we do not assess any service fees for non-use.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Your purchase or use of an e-Gift Card constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.