e-Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Listed below are the Terms and Conditions for our Electronic Gift Cards.
Purchase and Redemption
- e-Gift Cards may be purchased at www.ketchshoes.ca, or via telephone by calling our Customer Care Consultants at 1-877-322-1941. Customer Care Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Pacific Time.
- e-Gift Cards may be redeemed only for future purchases of merchandise at www.ketchshoes.ca, or via telephone by calling our Customer Care Consultant at 800-832-9255. Customer Care Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Pacific Time.
- Coupons and coupon codes may not be used to purchase e-Gift Cards. However, e-Gift Cards can be used in conjunction with coupons or coupon codes for any purchases.
- No taxes are charged on the purchase of e-Gift Cards. Applicable taxes are charged when e-Gift Cards are redeemed.
- Upon redeeming your e-Gift Card, if your purchase exceeds the amount of the e-Gift Card, you will need to pay the balance.
- Any outstanding balance of the e-Gift Card shall not be refunded or exchanged for cash, except as required by law.
- e-Gift Cards are not refundable if lost or stolen.
- When redeeming e-Gift Cards, any unused balance will be available for future purchases of merchandise.
- e-Gift Cards usually arrive within 24 hours of purchase.
- e-Gift Cards may not be resold.
- e-Gift Cards purchased through any unauthorized resellers or other internet auction sites are not guaranteed by Ketch Shoes
Any refunds for returned merchandise purchased with the e-Gift Card will be applied to the e-Gift Card.
e-Gift Cards do not expire and we do not assess any service fees for non-use.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Your purchase or use of an e-Gift Card constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Don’t Miss Out!
Shop the latest sales and save big on your favourite styles! These deals won’t last forever, though, so get ‘em before they’re going, going, gone...Shop Sale