Featuring our classic footbed with moisture-wicking microfiber, Morro's adjustability offers a tailored fit for maximum comfort. Designed with exclusive alignment technology to balance the whole you.
- Premium leather and nubuck upper
- Durable rubber outsole designed to withstand everyday wear
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees
- Adjustable backstrap with buckle closure to ensure perfect comfort and fit
- Microfiber-covered footbed that offers a smooth feel and enhanced breathability
- Built-in VIO MOTION Technology footbed featuring contoured arch support, with shock-absorbing cushioning, deep heel cup to provide stability, and forefoot flexibility
- Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis or achilles tendonitis
- It's recommended to wear your new pair for a few hours to allow your feet to adapt to the new support
- .25" heel height
Shipping & Returns
With the help of Canada Post, we aim to deliver orders within 3 – 5 business days from the time of order. Please note that during our sale/promotional events, your delivery may take up to 7 – 10 business days.
Upon placing your order, you'll receive an automated confirmation email confirming receipt of your order. A subsequent email containing your tracking number will be sent once the order is dispatched.
To guarantee your purchase's safe arrival, please ensure your shipping address is complete and accurate (note that PO Box delivery addresses are not preferred). If the shipment is being delivered to your home, please ensure someone will be available to receive the delivery. If no one is present to accept the delivery, your purchase will be taken to the local post office for pick-up.
New email subscribers with free shipping code: Please enter the discount code at checkout. This code entitles you to free standard shipping but does not apply to the expedited Xpress Shipping provided by Canada Post.
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, but if you're not, don't worry: we get it. Please see full Shipping and Return instructions here to learn about our policies on Full Price, Sale and Final Sale merchandise.
Fit and Care
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.