Relax Slipper II
- Terrycloth footbed and upper surrounds your foot in softness.
- Our exclusive orthotic footbed built right in.
- Reduce foot fatigue caused by hard flat floors.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure for customized fit and easy on and off.
- Featuring the same tried and tested Orthaheel technology as our sandals, active and closed-in styles, Vionic slippers offer everyday support for at-home wear.
- Flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Footbed is covered with 100% polyester terrycloth and treated with anti-bacterial, odor-resistant Ecofresh.
- Fabric covered TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread designed for indoor use.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
Shipping & Returns
COVID-19 UPDATE: Please note that Canada Post has suspended standard delivery guarantees for their parcel service, so delivery estimates outlined below may be impacted. Canada Post is prepared to adapt to these rapidly changing circumstances and have implemented contingency plans to keep serving the country. We are working to ensure the safety of both Canada Post employees and our staff to ensure we can continue to serve you, our valued customers, in these unprecedented times.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With the help of Canada Post, we aim to deliver orders within 3 – 5 business days from the time of order. Please note that during our sale/promotional events, your delivery may take up to 7 – 10 business days.
Upon placing your order, you'll receive an automated confirmation email confirming receipt of your order. A subsequent email containing your tracking number will be sent once the order is dispatched.
To guarantee your purchase's safe arrival, please ensure your shipping address is complete and accurate (note that PO Box delivery addresses are not preferred). If the shipment is being delivered to your home, please ensure someone will be available to receive the delivery. If no one is present to accept the delivery, your purchase will be taken to the local post office for pick-up.
New email subscribers with free shipping code: Please enter the discount code at checkout. This code entitles you to free standard shipping but does not apply to the expedited Xpress Shipping provided by Canada Post.
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, but if you're not, don't worry: we get it. Please see full Shipping and Return instructions here to learn about our policies on Full Price, Sale and Final Sale merchandise.
Fit and Care
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.