Relief Full OrthoticVionic
- Podiatrist-designed as a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics.
- Orthaheel orthotics offer a convenient, pain-free ""natural healing"" solution for many of the common aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment.
- Clinically proven to reduce excess pronation, a contributing factor to ""flat feet"".
- Designed for everyday use: provides moderate control and support in workout or cross training shoes, walking or casual hiking shoes, work shoes and boots.
- Features biomechanical Tri-Planar Motion control to help stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural (neutral) position.
- Lightweight, medium density molded EVA base for maximum support and superior comfort; deep heel cup to maintain correct foot positioning.
- Features heel and forefoot pad for increased shock absorption and energy return through heel strike phase.
- Soft 100% Nylon topcloth with EcoFresh® earth-friendly microbe shield technology to help safeguard against odor-causing bacteria.
- For footwear with removable factory insoles we recommend removing factory insoles before fitting your Orthaheel orthotics.
- May be trimmed to fit for half shoe sizes; if needed trim the top edge with scissors, using existing insole as a template.
- For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.
- Ideal for casual and work shoes with removable insoles.
- Please note: as Orthotics are unisex products, we suggest referring to the Sizing tab to ensure appropriate size is ordered.
- To clean your Vionic orthotics, use mild soap and water with nylon brush. Scrub then gently rinse with water. Do not saturate. Air-dry overnight.
- It is a good idea to remove your orthotic from your shoes periodically so that air can dry each side plus reach the insoles of your shoes.
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy free shipping within Canada for orders over $150.
Sorry, we don’t accept international orders!
Questions about payment, ordering, fit, or just about anything else?
Check out our FAQ first!
Wondering how to style this look?
The Ketch Shoe Guides have got your back.