Barbados is the perfect chic and stylish strappy summer sandal. With premium leather uppers and maximum adjustability, Barbados is sure to be your wardrobe staple.
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Leather
- Fits medium widths
- Adjustable hook-and-loop straps
- Removable comfort footbed with built-in arch support allows the insertion of custom orthotics if required
- 4 adjustable straps with matching strap extensions included to enhance fit
- Available in women’s whole sizes 37-42
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size up. e.g.. 37.5 go to a 38
- Uppers designed with maximum adjustability for a perfect fit
- Orthotic friendly design with additional depth in the unit to accommodate custom orthotics
- To clean, wipe with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products
Shipping & Returns
With the help of Canada Post, we aim to deliver orders within 3 – 5 business days from the time of order. Please note that during our sale/promotional events, your delivery may take up to 7 – 10 business days.
Upon placing your order, you'll receive an automated confirmation email confirming receipt of your order. A subsequent email containing your tracking number will be sent once the order is dispatched.
To guarantee your purchase's safe arrival, please ensure your shipping address is complete and accurate (note that PO Box delivery addresses are not preferred). If the shipment is being delivered to your home, please ensure someone will be available to receive the delivery. If no one is present to accept the delivery, your purchase will be taken to the local post office for pick-up.
New email subscribers with free shipping code: Please enter the discount code at checkout. This code entitles you to free standard shipping but does not apply to the expedited Xpress Shipping provided by Canada Post.
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, but if you're not, don't worry: we get it. Please see full Shipping and Return instructions here to learn about our policies on Full Price, Sale and Final Sale merchandise.
Fit and Care
For the best experience, we recommend wearing your new footwear around your home for just a few hours for the first few days to make sure they are right for you. Please note that while some leather footwear will stretch in the width, the length will not stretch.
To preserve the appearance of your footwear, we recommend that you treat it with a protectant based on the material. Protecting footwear every 8-10 wears is recommended, first cleaning the footwear, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.