Think of our Slimfit Orthotic as the inside secret to your favorite casual shoes or dressy heels without crowding your toes.[split]
- Podiatrist-designed as a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics.
- Designed for everyday use: fits all types of women's casual and heeled shoes.
- Supports the foot via a built-in rear-foot angle which helps realign the foot to its natural position.
- Supports the metatarsal bones, and helps provide effective relief from the ball-of-foot pain, metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, as well as painful bunions, corns and calluses.
- Shock-absorbing polyurethane materials provide comfort and flexibility to ensure a correct fit every time.
- Soft 100% polyester microfiber topcloth has EcoFresh® earth friendly microbe shield technology to help safeguard against odor-causing bacteria.
- For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.
- To clean your Vionic orthotics, use mild soap and water with nylon brush. Scrub then gently rinse with water. Do not saturate. Air-dry overnight.
- It is a good idea to remove your orthotic from your shoes periodically so that air can dry each side plus reach the insoles of your shoes.
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy free shipping within Canada for orders over $150.
Sorry, we don’t accept international orders!
Questions about payment, ordering, fit, or just about anything else?
Check out our FAQ first!
Wondering how to style this look?
The Ketch Shoe Guides have got your back.